Why do we consider that UI/UX is important for Web Design?
Our development process begins when our designers try to understand the objectives of the project and design a web app or website that works for the users providing a good experience. Just take a look at this UI/UX facts:
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience – econsultancy.com
- Slow-loading websites cost retailers £1.73 billion ($2.6 billion) in lost sales each year – econsultancy.com
- Judgments on website credibility are 75% based on a website’s overall aesthetics – bcs.org
- First impressions are 94% design-related – researchgate.net
- 85% of adults think that a company’s mobile website should be as good or better than their desktop website. – Visual.ly
- In an evaluation of 200 small business websites, 70% of them didn’t display clear calls-to-action for anything on their home pages, such as specials, email newsletters, how-to guides, demos, and interactive tools – onlinemarketingcoach.com
- 90% of people use multiple screens sequentially. – wp.com
- You’re 279.64 times more likely to climb Mount Everest than click on a banner ad – businessinsider.com
Sign up for a free consultancy and a quick proposal
Request our free consultation
You submit your project description along with your objectives and how they are related to the company Strategy. This will help us understand how does the project fits in the organization and exactly what are you interested in achieving by kick-starting it.
Analysis of Requirements
We will analyse the information provided and design a process to determine the resources, time, methodology and skillset needed to fulfill the final objective that you pursue. Finally, together we will put up a Project plan, estimation and SOW
Estimation, Plan and SOW
All the analysis of the previous step will lead us to a very detailed estimation, a good plan and an SOW that we will quote for you to decide. You will start your project knowing that we are already experts in the process of your company that you want to develop Software for.