The Salesforce Developer will report to the Director of Sales Technology. The selected candidate will deliver technology solutions leveraging strong technical experience to design, engineer and deliver key Salesforce.com related initiatives.
- Design and deliver Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications
- Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Analyze highly complex requirements and develop high quality code with supporting unit test and automation tests
- Participate in design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
- Manage, customize and configure Salesforce features including but not limited to Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Objects, Fields, Record Types, Validation Rules, etc.
- Audit, identify, and resolve data integrity issues using tools such as duplication management tool and Data Loader
- Use SOQL when needed to write queries and analyze data
- Help define technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for Salesforce CRM solutions.
- Use judgment and creativity to design coding approach to meet requirements/specifications as provided by business analysts and software development managers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – this role is heavily collaborative.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar is preferred
- 4+ years experience working as a developer in Salesforce.com
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Experience with middleware i.e. (Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, etc.) preferred
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications not available in app exchange preferred
- Knowledge of security concepts (authentication, encryption, SSL, single-sign on, etc.) preferred
- Salesforce Certification preferred
- Technical Creativity
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Project applications.
- Travel required (10%)
- Competitive salary
- Work From Home
- Flexible PTO policy
- Training resources
- Accessible location
- Discounts program
- Free Snacks
Interested? Fill the form below to apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Experienced Salesforce Developer. If you pass the first screening you will be contacted by the recruiting team to continue the process.