Are you a MEAN Stack Developer looking for an opportunity to further improve your skills and knowledge? If you are a technology enthusiast filled with passion and energy to create impact, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a motivated and talented MEAN Stack Developer to join our talented team.
MEAN Stack Developer duties and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining interactive Web Applications using the MEAN stack.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract it to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
MEAN Stack Developer job requirements and qualifications
- Fluent in English. At least Intermediate level or B2 according to Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) or equivalent.
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 3 to 5 years
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Knowledge of the following is not required but will be considered as an advantage:
- Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure also a plus
- Experience with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Experience with version control tools such as Git