IOS DEVELOPER JOB DESCRIPTION, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Native iOS developer participating in the development and execution of mobile applications and keeping up to date on industry trends and technology. Responsible for helping create and maintain our iOS native apps. Support the existing legacy apps and add new functionality and features while developing new applications. Main code used – Swift and iOS SDK.
Work as a member of an Agile Scrum team with daily interactions.
Responsible for reviewing code at regular intervals to ensure consistency and integrity of the iOS code base.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Experience with Swift 3+ and XCODE
• Experience working with RESTful API’s using JSON
• Understanding and working knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guide (HIG)
• MV* design patterns (MVC, MVVM) and how to implement them
• Experience with code versioning tools (GIT)
• Experience using XCTest for Unit and UI Testing
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Experience with performance and memory tuning using tools (Postman, Instruments, Charles)
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation and Core Location.
• Experience with 3rd party tools (Alamofire, SwiftyJSON)
• Experience creating and using Cocoapods
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience using design/mockup tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Invision)
• CI experience (Jenkins, Fastlane, Buddybuild, App Center)
• Communication (Strong English)
• Teamwork (Agile Scrum)
• History of successful development and support of apps
• Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills